Sound the Alarm for Kids’ one-year anniversary week of action will begin on Monday, October 17, 2022 through Friday, October 21, 2022. Below is the social media content and graphics to promote this week of action on your social media channels.
Handles to follow:
Hashtags to use:
Click here to download graphics.
Template Social Posts:
- 1 year ago, @SoundAlarm4Kids declared #KidsMentalHealthCrisis a national emergency. [ORGANIZATION] has joined this initiative to ask Congress to #Act4KidsMH & address this crisis so our children can get access to critical mental health services they need. #SoundtheAlarm4Kids
- Since #KidsMentalHealthCrisis was declared a national emergency, [ORGANIZATION] and our @SoundAlarm4Kids partners have been calling on Congress to #Act4KidsMH and provide resources and services to end this crisis – and we won’t stop until our call for help is answered. #SoundtheAlarm4Kids
- [ORGANIZATION] is devoted to protecting the physical and mental well-being of all kids across America. Every child has the right to live up to their potential. That’s why we partnered with @SoundAlarm4Kids and why we continue to pressure Congress to #Act4KidsMH.
- .@SoundAlarm4Kids is committed to raising awareness of the #KidsMentalHealthCrisis to help our nation’s kids get access to the critical services they need to grow up to be healthy, happy, productive adults. Congress must take action to save our kids. #Act4KidsMH
- As a @SoundAlarm4Kids partner, [ORGANIZATION] was happy to have @SecBecerra and @Surgeon_General join our calls for help to address the #KidsMentalHealthCrisis. We need more resources for patients and providers. Together, we’re asking Congress to #Act4KidsMH. #SoundtheAlarm4Kids